Thursday, June 2, 2011

Travelling

Location: MA

This morning, I woke up in Delaware. Tonight, I'll go to sleep in Massachusetts. Assuming the sun rises again tomorrow, I'll interview for a job in New Hampshire at 10:00 am. (Let's hope all goes well!)

Car rides bring out the worst in everyone, right? Or do they just bring out whatever is hiding on the inside?

6.5 hours alone in my mom's car, burning fuel up the same route I've traveled so many times since I started school in MA, I found out that anger dissolves. Fiery passionate anger from an enraged 21 year old girl (young lady?) dissolves. What does it take? Just a few tears every 50 miles or so does a good amount of damage. Perhaps after my return car ride, I'll be able to tell you what's been hiding underneath the anger. Any guesses? I don't know. Maybe pain, maybe fear, maybe doubt, or self esteem issues... How could any of those have gotten inside of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment