Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shoot a gun. CHECK. [...and other ramblings.]

At a shooting range. Cool new experience with my mom.

I want to apologize right now that my energies have not been well directed towards creatively expressing myself in a blog recently. I got dumped. The man I love is my ex-boyfriend. I wish only to express myself in some manner so that the people who care about me who read this blog will have an update. In chronological order:
 
  1. I planned to relocate temporarily (hopefully to turn permanently) to Massachusetts starting this week at my boyfriend's house, then a series of other friends' houses/apts/dorms until I was on my feet enough to get my own place or until I had to come home.
  2. I got two interviews scheduled for today: one by phone and the other on location in Danvers, MA.
  3. My boyfriend broke up with me on the phone.
  4. I planned to still go to the interview in Danvers, but stay with another friend (a saving grace, obviously).
  5. The potential employer in Danvers, MA, cancelled the interview because they decided to hire someone else.
  6. I decided I wasn't going to exhaust myself by travelling for no good reason obviously because the interview was cancelled.
Now I am still at my parents' house, with no plans for the upcoming month of my life.
All of my ties are being loosed.
  • no longer tied to a school program
  • not tied to a job (never was)
  • no longer tied to my boyfriend
  • not tied to any particular geographic location
  • and not even tied to my own expectations anymore
My life is a blank canvas. My future is scary. I will succeed.

2 comments: