Monday, August 22, 2011

I am who I am.

I'm also who I'm not.

Through completing items off my list, through not working any job yet, through losing my best friend, the man I've loved, to be a single 20-something, through enduring the in-between, I'm discovering myself more actively than I think I ever have. I'm learning who I am. I'm also confirming who I'm not.

I am not PERFECT.
I am not the funniest person you've ever met.
I am not the dullest person you've ever met.
I am not the most intelligent person you know.
I am not the least intelligent person you know.
I am not a fashion guru.
I am not a bookworm.
I am not extremely active.
I am not extremely lazy.
I am not complacent.
I am not satisfied.
I am not you.
I am not easily persuaded.
I am not a city girl.
I am not a huge girly girl.
I am not antisocial, nor am I excitingly outgoing.
I am not a finished product.
I am not a product at all. I cannot be bought or owned.
I am not afraid to make fun of myself.
I am not as afraid of cats as I used to be.


^^^This much, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment