Saturday, January 21, 2012

Will Smith. that's what's up.

So you all know that I love Will Smith. I respect his family ethics. I appreciate his professional talents.("is it the sales? 20 mil. Is it the car? Bentley. Is it the women? Jada. Is it the money? Please...") And I LOVE his dance moves (see Fresh Prince of Belair). I enjoy most movies in which he stars. Today I'm referencing the popular romantic comedy Hitch. In Hitch's basic principles he gives some universal advice. "Begin each day as if on purpose." Well let me tell you: when I wake up at 4:45, it certainly isn't by accident, but today I don't work. That's why I slept in until.. (drum roll please).. 7:30. When my feet hit the floor, it's on purpose, and hopefully many things after that follow suit.

Another basic principle: no woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!"

So true. Today, for me, is absolutely no exception to this rule. I'm rather open to it, in fact. But don't tell the man with the broom. He can work for it. He can "try harder, stupid."

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :)
    My computer tells me this was posted at 4:48 AM. Kinda confusing when you say you slept in until 7:30 :p
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete