Saturday, December 3, 2011

Keep Watching Me Fail.

Applying for jobs is a brutal task. Many of you know this. Searching for a job is a full time job in itself. Today, I applied for a job at the athletic club where I worked after highschool. It's part time and close to my parents' house.

Standing in the shower with warm water hitting my skull and loud music and steam filling the small room, I had a very important change of attitude. I remembered that I'm going to succeed, I remembered that I have a lot of potential and will make it very far in my life. Oh, and by the way, I won't be piddling around here forever in my parents' house. Right, that's so true, I will grow up sometime.

I was proud of this moment. I renewed my motivation and I believe myself to be more ready to hit the job hunt hard and with no relent. I am curious to see how my life will turn for the better in the future. Until then, watch me fail and fail and fail. And keep watching, because I'm going to keep trying and it's going to pay off.

2 comments: