Thursday, July 21, 2011

Karaoke. CHECK.

In a special place called Ocean City, MD, my longest lasting Saving Grace yet took me to the boardwalk and to a nearly deserted bar with (you guessed it!) karaoke.

A lovely duo, we serenaded the 5 bartenders TWICE in *perfectly* executed duets.
Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood.
Absolutely(Story of a Girl)- Nine Days.

I'd like to thank the bartender who gave me two drinks when I thought I only ordered one. I'd also like to thank the other bartender for making me a Coke'n'rum so strong that I asked for him to throw a lillll more Coke in there.
But seriously, more thanks to my saving grace for sharing her tab with me and singing some songs with me, even though we cleared the bar after our first song. So enjoyed meeting some new people this week and look forward to possibly seeing them again this summer. Love you girl!

(Sorry to the girl reading this and fuming at the fact that I was not easily enough persuaded to sing karaoke with you-- this snuck up on me. It wasn't my plan, I swear!! It just happened!)

1 comment:

  1. I wish blogger had a like button. I don't really have a productive comment for this but I like it a lot. Sounds like tons of possibly awkward fun!

    ReplyDelete